Thursday, February 27, 2014

five years later...

this poor blog. 

i have so many ideas but i've never put them here.  hopefully that is about to change. 

since my big move to Michigan, i've had to come up with new strategies to stay in touch with regular clients and find new ones, and one of those strategies is putting new designs here - even custom and one-of-a-kind pieces - to better represent the varied nature of my work.  yes, i will still post Dejahmi jewelry, but also pics of my other jewelry lines (higher and lower price points) as well as home decor, art, jewelry, furniture, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

my favorite vendors and suppliers will also find attention here.  so many of us who are commited to sustainable practices and products work on an indie scale.  small though we are, we are a very loyal bunch, and love giving repeat business to other folks we believe in.  when i come across people i like to work with i will JOYFULLY share them with you.  i'm not about keeping my fave and fabulous ethical sources a secret - there is enough room for everybody who is committed to quality and care, and i look forward to growing this community of like-minded folks!

this post is just a small step to making this blog a larger part of my life.  cross your fingers for me!

No comments: